Welcome to the home of the first student chapter of the National Digital Stewardship Alliance!
The NDSA Mission
The mission of the National Digital Stewardship Alliance is to establish, maintain, and advance the capacity to preserve our nation’s digital resources for the benefit of present and future generations.
We strive to build local and regional digital preservation awareness, and seek to build our knowledge base and technical skills in digital content management.
Regular Meetings and Communication
Meetings for the 2016 Winter Semester will be at 5:00 EST on February 1, March 7, April 4, and May 2, which are the first Mondays of the month.
In-person attendance: 3rd floor Kresge Library Conference Room (use doorbell)
Virtual attendance: permanent meeting link at https://connect.slis.wayne.edu/ndsa
Regular updates and meeting reminders are posted on our facebook page:
We also post event and meeting reminders to the SLIS listserv.
How to Get Involved
- Check out our projects and comment on the blog or facebook page.
- Attend our meetings online or in person.
- Take part in an event.
- Send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Posts about our latest activities and meeting minutes can be viewed by clicking on Events in the menu bar.
Officers (as of 1/2016)
- President: Margaret (Margie) Wade
- Vice-President: Sandra Svoboda
- Secretary: Roxanne Brazell
- Communications Chair: Veronica Johnson
- Research Chair: Roxanne Brazell
- Digital Liaison: Mike Dutkewych